His LiFe
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
2:27 AM
Undergoing the invasion of boredom during these holidays . Who the hell want to endure the pain of staying at home 24 hours all the way? Damn, I'm not that type.
it's my-way|`
Probably thinking of coming back to the working world . Temporary job during these holidays . Like one of my former working colleagues at Pizza Hut Bukit Timah Plaza said, the door is still open for me to come back there. Hmm..
At the same time, have been thinking abt my involvements in CCAs . MSS.. still thinking whether shud I juz continue being in the exco for the comin year . Well, time n time again.. i have always been wif my stand.. not to extend my term since being in the exco eat up lots of time . MCC.. glad to be back performing again . At the same time, still thinking.. will this just reignite the active involvement in the past . Silat.. still thinking whether should I compete in this year IVP . At the same time, shud I juz continue my involvement in the club?
Well. I seem to think about my friends alot ..riyan.. nad.. yanie.. hidayah.. hakim.. ayie.. illya.. kai.. kak lis.. al-hakim.. midzi.. hairul.. rasyid.. wafi.. azam.. jamil.. fauzi.. saddiq.. abbas.. khai.. asri.. jef.. on and on and on.. not forgetting those i have not mentioned.. do i have any effect in their lives.. a good person.. or a bad one.. have I been someone?? Well... really looking forward to spending most of my time wif them during the holidays or any free time..
For now, have been doin a lot of thinking here n there these days..